Our Responsibility to You
- We will respect your confidentiality at all times.
- We will treat you with respect, kindness and patience.
- We will provide appropriate emergency treatment in the home when required.
- We will offer you advice on decreasing your risk of serious illness in the future.
- We will manage any chronic illnesses to our best ability.
- We will provide letters to specialists, upon agreement, within five working days.
- We will see any urgent cases the same day.
- We will endeavour to see routine appointments within 30 minutes of the appointment time.We will deal with any complaints swiftly in accordance with an established protocol.
Your Responsibility to Us
- Please do not ask for information about other people, including friends and relatives.
- Please treat us with respect, kindness and patience. Abusive behaviour, either verbal or physical, will not be tolerated.
- Please treat minor illnesses yourself before deciding whether an appointment is required.
- Please attempt to attend the surgery whenever possible instead of requesting a visit.
- Please notify us if you cannot keep any appointment.
- Please be sure to keep specialist appointments or make arrangements, with due notice, to cancel them.
- If you believe that you need an urgent appointment, please contact us as early in the working day as possible.
- Please request out-of-hours visits (between 6.00pm and 8.30am) only in an emergency.
- Please notify us if you have moved house.
- Please tell us of any grievances you may have with us, so that they can be put right.